"UNLIMITED NEW VIEW" PHOTO CONTEST RULES
The “Unlimited New View” Photo Contest has officially begun! Uniview will be awarding incredible prizes to the winners, so don’t miss the chance.
The photographs shot by UNV IPC(with an UNV User interface screenshot);
the photographs that contain UNV products
(UNV User interface screenshot)
The contest is only open to individuals who are Uniview customers.
By submitting an entry to the Photo Contest, entrants certify that their participation in this Photo Contest is not illegal or in violation of any law, regulation, treaty or administrative act, and that the laws of their governing jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry do not prohibit or restrict the receipt of any Prize under this Photo Contest.
The entry deadline: September 18, 2017, 11:59p.m. GMT.
Judging and voting: From September 21 to September 25;
WINNER LIST: Entrants are responsible for complying with these Official Rules. Winner's name will be available online at www.uniview.com and https://www.facebook.com/UniviewHQ/ on or about September 29, 2017.
One First Prize: a $500 Amazon gift card;
One Second Prize: a $300 Amazon gift card;
One Third Prize: a $100 Amazon gift card;
Twenty Finalist Prizes: a $15 Amazon gift card;
Participation Prize: a $5 Amazon gift card or an UNV cap
· About the Participation Prize: The participants whose photograph meets the entry requirements could get the Participation Prize. If you choose the UNV cap you can get the cap from our distributor in your country.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, send e-mail to email@example.com or your local sales or technical support.
Limit ten photographs per person. Each entry must meet the Your Shot Photo Guidelines as well as the following requirements (the "Photograph Requirements"):
· Photographs must be in JPEG or .jpg format and with one-sentence photograph description, contestant’s name, e-mail address, company name and country.
· Photograph Description could be the story of the picture, your feeling of cooperating with Uniview, a comment made on UNV IPC image quality, or your understanding of “better security, better world”.
· Photographs must be taken by UNV IPC or contain UNV products.
· Minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as is cropping.
· Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Do not submit a photo taken by someone other than you. You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image submitted. Your submission of the photo and entry form is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo.
· You must have the consent of those whose faces are visible in the image. Upon request, you may be required to provide a release for each individual in the photograph.
Your photographs help other people know more about our good products. Thank you for helping to further our mission through your photography.
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit -- including ownership if applicable.
If you submit a photograph to enter the Photo Contest, you grant Uniview a royalty-free, nonexclusive right to:
Display the photograph on www.uniview.com and other related websites.
Allow third-parties to share the photograph on social media.
Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media in support of our mission.
Use the photograph in Uniview’s internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fund raising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation and membership services and annual report.
Provide your photograph to other individuals and organizations for the use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, membership premiums, and the like
Use, in connection with the Photo Contest, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications
Keep the files provided and archive the images on disk or in other electronic forms, so that your photos can be used to support our mission and be properly credited.
The judging consists of one round of evaluation.
· The proportion of the score
30% Uniview employee internal vote;
30% Social media open vote;
40% Uniview leadership team and marketing team vote.
· Judging Criteria
The “Judge” will select Prizes’ winner from among all eligible entries based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
Alignment with the theme “Unlimited New View”. Photographs must be taken by UNV IPC or contain UNV products. (The former one would be better).
The following factors will improve the scores:
1. The photo can be used directly as material for Uniview marketing;
2. The description of the photograph is deeply meaningful and has a distinctive feature;
3. The photo expression is creative.
The following factors will reduce the scores:
1. Photo resolution is too low;
2. Any changes to the original Photograph not itemized here or in the Your Shot Photo Guidelines are unacceptable and will render the Photograph ineligible for a prize;
3. The photograph is not taken as original material by the contest entrant.
The winner will be chosen on or about September 25, 2017 and will be notified by e-mail.
The decision of the Judge is final and binding.
Uniview reserves the rights to the final explanation of the contest.