Uniview now has integrated with Control4, a provider of automation and networking systems who offering a personalized and unified smart home system to automate and control connected devices including lighting, audio, video, climate control, intercom, and security.
Integration to Control4 allows home owners to view and control cameras live on Control4 interfaces, also provides smart events for automation like motion sensing to turn on Control4 integrated lighting.
The integration driver powered by Chowmain, it allows integration of UNV PTZ and Fixed IP cameras either direct or through a NVRs with the following functionality：
• Auto setup of camera RTSP stream and Snapshot to be Control4 compatible
• Pan, Tilt, Zoom and Preset functionality for PTZ cameras
• Wiper On / Off command for compatible cameras
• Light On / Off command for compatible cameras
• Heater On / Off command for compatible cameras
• IR On / Off command for compatible cameras
• Event notifications - Motion, Tamper, Audio
What cool things can we do with this driver?
• Choose which stream to utilise with the driver.
• The driver's Auto setup functionality makes configuration of the cameras quick and easy.
• Access IP camera live streams when behind a NVR.
• Access to currently active events that you can bind to sensors for audio detection, motion detection and tamper.
• Trigger camera commands via the Programming tab.
• Ability to change the camera resolution to better match Control4’s preferred resolution.
What site setups does this driver support?
• One or more standalone cameras connected to shared network switch without a NVR.
• One or more cameras physically connected to the rear of a NVR.
• One or more cameras physically connected to the rear of a NVR including one or more cameras connected to a shared network switch that are added to the NVR.
What models will this work for?
This driver is developed using Uniview’s LAPI and is compatible with all models on NVR and Cameras.
Contact Chowmain Software for UNV Network Camera drivers. Installation guide available at:
Contact driver support at:
Phone number: +61 3 9028 6999